There are several important pieces of information that you need to know before purchasing an English bulldog puppy from us….
1. Final payment on our English bulldog puppies must be made 2 weeks before puppies turn 8 weeks old and at least 10 days in advance of the transportation/pick up date. Once final payment is made, we will schedule shipping/transportation arrangements. We will try our best to accommodate your schedule. We accept PayPal (for an additional 3% fee), personal check, and money orders. If you choose to pay with personal check or money order, please know that we reserve the right to wait until the check or money order clears (usually 10-15 days) before making shipping arrangements. It is a felony to write a fraudulent check over $500 and although our English bulldog puppies are cute, they aren’t worth going to jail over. Please keep this in mind before sending us a check that you know will be returned.
2. Deposits are not necessary to purchase a puppy. You may pay the entire amount up front. A deposit is only necessary when you want to reserve a puppy and increase your chances of getting the color/sex of the puppy you want.
3. We only accept credit cards via PayPal. We don’t personally process credit cards outside of PayPal for your safety and ours.
4. If you are making a deposit on a puppy that has yet to be born your deposit only guarantees the order in which you choose your puppy. It does not guarantee sex, color, size, etc. We do not accept deposits on a “solid white female” or a “red and white male” for example. The earlier you place your deposit, the greater your chance you get in selecting the sex, color, and size of your new baby. All of our pups are great and there are no 2nd rate pups in our litters so even if your deposit is taken last you’ll still receive one of the best English bulldog puppies in the English bulldog breed.
5. ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE!!! There are no exceptions to this rule. If for any reason the pup you’ve chosen is unavailable, we will transfer your deposit to the next available litter.
6. Please know that you will sign a contract that is legally binding. We have a deposit agreement/contract acknowledgement that must be signed BEFORE your monetary deposit will secure the puppy. Click here for our deposit agreement and contract acknowledgement! Contract will be signed by both parties before the puppy is considered sold. Buyer’s failure to comply with the contract will make all guarantees made by Georgia’s Bully Babies NULL AND VOID!
7. Please know that the puppy you are purchasing comes with AKC limited registration. This does not affect their registration status with the AKC- in only prevents the puppy from being bred or shown. If you would like full registration, it is available for an additional $750. The registration status of your pup can be changed from limited to full at a later time if you decide to breed the dog.
8. We accept payment plans. If it is easier for you to make payments, please don’t hesitate to call us. We are willing to help you in any way we can. We know that English Bulldog puppies are expensive, but well worth it. Please note, if you ask for us to set up payments, you MUST abide by the payment arrangements. We cannot take sporadic payments.
9. The “choosing process” will begin at 2-3 weeks old. Once the process begins, each person will have 48 hours to make their choice. Please call us with any questions about this process.
10. Read #5 AGAIN.